- - Management
- Lexington, KY, USA
- Full Time
The Manager of Communications Business Operations is responsible for the daily operations of the assigned communications center(s), ensuring they are safe, efficient, fiscally responsible and well disciplined. The Manager of Communications Business Operations is an integral part of the local PHI Air Medical Group management team and is involved in goal setting, planning and problem solving, budgeting, organizing, leading and communicating same to staff.
• 5 & 2
• Prefer BS in business management or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Air Medical transport experience, information technology, emergency medical servies, sales, customer services call center experience strongly preferred.
• Must be computer literate and network expertise; familiar with MS or similar applications (Office, Project etc)
• Five years operational management/supervisory experience, preferably in a related field.
• Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
- Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
- Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
- Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
- Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.
- Customer Orientation – Understanding the view of the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Leader Identification – Identify with the role of a leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority.
- Organizing & Planning – The ability to have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient.
- Results Orientation – Maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments.
- Talent Management – Can keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members.
- Team Management – Will create and maintain functional work units.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media