Captain, King Air 200 - Houston, TX - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 01/31/2023 - NEW
- - 3635E - Admin-AMG-Mgmnt-TX
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Airplane Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- Captain BE200 (ATP Preferred)
- Two pilot crew
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Must live within 1 hour of the base
- BE 200 Qualified & Current (Preferred)
- First Class Medical
CAMTS + Customer Requirements: 2000 hours airplane 500 hours Multi- engine airplane 1000 PIC airplane
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Must Meet PHI/Customer Occupational Health Requirements
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Regular, Pilot Air Medical (PAM-B)
GEOGRAPHICAL DIFFERENCE OTHER:
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Kurt Williams