Analyst, Fuel & Transportation - Phoenix, AZ - NEW
- - 3835L - Admin-Supply Chain-PHI Health
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
Under the general direction of the Manager, Transportation'the Analyst, Fuel &Transportation (F&TA) will be the lead focal point for collecting, interpreting, and analyzing various types of logistics and fuel data including invoice accuracy, incurred cost to budget, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing, and distribution. The F&TA will also act as the enterprise's data expert for key issues relating to material flow, landed costs, and service type breakdown, providing key visibility to the overall supply chain group. The Analyst will liaise critical information and escalate barriers and challenges to ensure that all fleet aircraft, clinical support materials and equipment remain compliantly in service supporting of emergent patient needs.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities:
- Forecast, project, communicate, and lead the logistics of scheduling fuel and fuel-related services
- Responsible for analyzing bulk fuel inventory levels for multiple inventory holders for receipt, storage, and usage of Jet A fuel
- Interface with various internal and external contacts and be responsible for communication and collaboration with many groups, including aviation operations, base operations, and fuel partner dispatch
- Audit fuel invoices, ensuring compliance to contracted fuel pricing
- Prepare for, audit, and summarize process claims' information to Internal Revenue Service for Federal Excise Tax exemptions
- Facilitate support of bulk fuel delivery scheduling, asset tracking and resolve any field dispatching issues
- Tracks material flow from origin to delivery via web-based logistics systems and other appropriate methods of monitoring inventory and shipment vehicles.
- Compile and prepare regulatory annual fuel consumption reports
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information and fuel audit data (including compiling photographs and documentation related to bulk fuel at base locations)
- Manage all aspects of accounts payable and receivable; including invoice processing, check disbursement, and deductions.
- Monitor and report on Aircraft on Ground (AOG) / Pre-Aircraft on Ground (PAOG) requests. Documenting costs and frequency.
- Undertake detailed and thorough logistics analysis and identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimization through evaluation of data.
- Collaborate with manager and stakeholders providing raw data, ad-hoc reporting, and scheduled summaries to help provide insight and analysis for supply chain cost savings opportunities and process improvements.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain logistics performance.
- Keep up to date on laws, regulations, and current events regarding logistics through various means of learning.
- Keep computer systems and internal customers updated with timely information concerning flow and delivery of materials.
- Establish and maintain efficient and responsive lines of communication with external fuel and transportation vendors.
- Ensure contracted rates and negotiated terms are honored throughout lifecycle, escalating variances to upper management.
- Maintain content of internal submission forms related to fuel consumption, audit reports, vendor checklists and run reports based on submissions as needed
- Manage material flow supporting Air Medical bases in accordance with PHI and Materials Policies and Guidance. This position requires working knowledge of the fundamentals of the day-to-day materials and maintenance operations of an aviation company.
- This position is a group of integrated activities that focuses on field aviation and clinical material/equipment support, issue-resolution, corrective action and process creating/support to reach organizational goals.
- Consistent collaboration with Finance/Accounting, Safety, Brand Management/Marketing and base crews will be required.
- Phoenix, AZ
- 5 & 2
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High school diploma requires 8 years related work experience; Associate degree requires 6 years work related experience; Bachelor's degree requires 4 years related work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, LTL, FTL, and Freight Forwarder's required.
- Excellence in task organization and escalation process for field issue management.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, ERP, Power BI, and/or other data management systems) and perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Able to work well as a team member and to represent the company is essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Dashboard-navigation) required.
- Logistics, Transportation, and/or Supply Chain experience required.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen
- Collaboration & Teamwork, seeks out and values diversity in people and perspectives; manages conflict in a manner that improves results and relationships; acts in the best interest of all of our organization's stakeholders.
- Passion for Consistently treating others with respect; holds self-accountable to high service standards; appropriately involves others in decisions impacting them.
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
Organizational Core Competencies:
Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize, and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and future potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation, and succession management.
Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
Hiring Manager: Michael Rivera