Patient Financial Services Team Operational Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ Sign on Bonus up to $7,500 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
• Provides oversight of daily workflows of employees and software systems in the production environment.
• Assists in development of processes to support and improve production.
• Provides operational supervision for team of employees.
• Monitors daily billing and collection activity to ensure benchmarks are met.
• Communicates daily with team members and management to share priorities, issues and accomplishments.
• Performs daily and weekly monitoring of account receivable and/or billing to include queue reviews, payer issues and aged accounts.
• Demonstrates detailed knowledge of regional insurance requirements.
• Acts as a liaison for outside collection agencies, partner facilities and other providers by assisting with requests and questions.
• Demonstrates ability to take direction, coordinate projects and prioritize assignments on individual and departmental level.
• Demonstrates software expertise that includes Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to quickly learn multiple billing and patient account software tools in order to act as a resource for training.
• Assists with daily and monthly close of billing and/or cash postings.
• Audits accounts to ensure training and production standards.
• Researches, evaluates, and implements payer specific billing policies and guidelines appropriate for insurance billing and collection follow-up.
• Maintains functioning knowledge of all department positions in order to backup and train as needed.
• Provides audit findings and detailed employee training.
• Reviews and approves timely filing actions, patient complaints and adjustments of accounts.
• Creates, analyzes and maintains reports.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Supports company Safety Management System activities.
• Complies with company HS&E policies and procedures.
• Understands and provides visible support of Destination Zero
• 5 & 2
• Phoenix, AZ
- Qualified candidates must have successfully completed 1-2 years of previous employment at a SOT or Lead level.
- Prior experience should include 5-10 years of medical billing experience. Must have demonstrated a high degree of technical skills and behavioral competencies in previous positions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
• Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
• Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
• Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
• Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
• Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
• Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.
Hiring Manager: Kirk Rose