Accounts Payable Specialist II - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3611F - Finance and Accounting
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Create new vendor profiles in accordance with company credit approvals and policy
- Accurately track and monitor all incoming invoices for approval and payment within designated terms; maintain and reconcile payment registers
- Process Purchase Orders and other subcontractor orders in accounting system in accordance with delegation of authority limits
- Reconcile vendor statements to accounting system
- Work with Procurement Department to resolve discrepancies
- Communicate with vendors and all levels of internal personnel to ensure timely completion of Accounts Payable department responsibilities
- Perform other related accounting and clerical duties as assigned
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
- Perform internal AP Audits, and assist with the preparation & submission of weekly AP check runs
- Manage credit card process (issuing new cards, reconciling purchasing cards, uploading coding/statements of all cards into CCM)
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some College education required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4-7 years Accounts Payable experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and deadline driven
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
Hiring Manager: Daniel McGirr
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com