First Officer, IFR - Dallas, TX - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3156P - Pilots-OPS-Dallas TX-EMS
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- SK76 First Officer IFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service requirement.
- Relocation package is available
- If relocation package is utilized – 2-year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence
- Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter, or Can Obtain ATP-H Within 12 Months of Job Award
- First Class Medical
- for Traditional, verify #s with Area Manager CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 50 Hours Multi-engine Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 75 Hours Instrument (Actual and Hooded)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin engine helicopter.
- SK76 Qualified & Current Preferred
- ATP-Helicopter Preferred (or can obtain within 12 months of assignment)
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred // 100 Hours Mountain Time Preferred // 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred // Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred // 200 Hours in Type Preferred // 100 Hours Instrument Time or 10 Hours Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- for Traditional Only Interview and acceptance by customer
- for Traditional, Verify with Area Manager Annual Flu Vaccine
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment), drug screening testing and background screen
- Regular, Pilot Air Medical (PAM-B)
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Duke Baker
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com