Sales Representative - **REMOTE National ** NEW
- - 3627E - Adm-AMG-PHI Cares-Mgmt
- Nationwide, TX, USA
- Full Time 5&2
We are looking for experienced Sales Professionals with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude that can consistently apply their abilities to reach and exceed our sales targets. Sales individual will promote and sell the PHI Cares Membership services within the PHI Air Medical Service areas across the United States.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities
- Educate consumers on the benefit of securing protection and avoiding financial exposure of emergency medical transport services and signing them up for PHI Cares Membership program
- Work in collaboration with Leadership team to achieve and surpass sales goals.
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer Bachelor's degree or Associates' Degree
- Candidates must be goal driven, coachable, passionate about selling
- A passion for generating sales with a proven call center experience
- Utilize rapport building to best meet the needs of the customer in the most sincere and ethical manner
- Display a competitive spirit to meet and exceed company wide and personal sales goals
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel.
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills, time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Computer proficient
- Stable, relevant work history.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Phoenix, AZ
- 5 & 2
Organizational Core Competencies:
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
Comportment Competency Description:
Show Real Grit - With safety as your guide, you pursue every task with drive, energy and a commitment to finish. You give all that the situation requires, even in the face of resistance or setbacks. You serve with resiliency, determined to help others.
Perform with Integrity – You always do what's right.
Be a great team player - In order to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients and customers, you must treat others with dignity and respect, and be committed to working as a cohesive team toward a common purpose.
Give and Get Help - Giving your all in the service of others can tax your wellbeing. Know the signs and have the courage to give help and get help when needed.