Administrator, Contract - Phoenix, AZ - NEW
- - 3627E - Adm-AMG-PHI Cares-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
The PHI Cares Contract Administrator is responsible for managing Municipality contracts with cities and counties. The Contact Administrator reports to and works under the direction of the Vice President of Municipality Sales. The Contract Administrator supports the Vice President of Municipality Sales and three Regional Sales Managers. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to creating and maintaining department reports, providing flight verification requests and general contract administration, which includes customer invoices, payment processing and ordering customer credentials. The Contract Administrator will participate in local and regional promotional and community events as needed to help support each Regional Sales Manager.
The PHI Cares Municipality program currently has numerous contracts with cities and counties throughout the United States. Each contract provides limited benefits for qualified residents of each city or county.
Essential Duties & Accountabilities:
- Performs daily program functions to support the Municipality program and staff.
- Maintains the department CRM system with all customer proposals, contracts and payment information.
- Conducts daily flight verifications for all Municipality contracts with Patient Financial Services.
- Creates and maintains all department weekly and monthly reports.
- Drafts sales proposals and contracts for Municipality customers.
- Obtains and tracks signatures for each Municipality contract as required.
- Maintains the employee and base commission program for Municipality sales.
- Ensures all Municipality account invoices and payments are processed and documented in a timely manner.
- Manages and maintains the Municipality department social media websites weekly.
- Develops fliers, brochures and other sales and marketing related materials as needed.
- Orders and ships all Municipality Membership credentials to each account as needed.
- Creates, manages and maintains benefit upgrade discount codes for each Municipality contract.
- Responds to all Municipality phone calls and emails. Directs customers to the appropriate contacts as needed.
- Participates in regional sales meetings, promotional events and public venues as needed.
- 5 & 2
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years Administrative, Contract Management, Sales or Customer Service required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products (Excel / PowerPoint and Word) and Salesforce or other CRM system database with above average typing speed with a high level of accuracy.
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing and Social Media experience is highly desirable.
- Expertise in designing, creating and updating sales fliers, brochures and presentations.
- Must be able to effectively compose correspondence and independently prioritize workflow.
- Dependable and reliable. Good attendance record with 4 years of verified work history.
- Willing to travel up to 5% with overnight stays required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen.
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
- Requires 4 years of progressively responsible administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare or aviation environment.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, write and speak English fluently.
- Must possess effective human relations and communications skills in order to interface with all levels of management, staff and the general public.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Must be able to produce high quality, high volumes of work rapidly and on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Organizational Core Competencies:
Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
Show Real Grit - With safety as your guide, you pursue every task with drive, energy and a commitment to finish. You give all that the situation requires, even in the face of resistance or setbacks. You serve with resiliency, determined to help others.
Perform with Integrity – You always do what's right.
Be a great team player - In order to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients and customers, you must treat others with dignity and respect, and be committed to working as a cohesive team toward a common purpose.
Give and Get Help - Giving your all in the service of others can tax your wellbeing. Know the signs and have the courage to give help and get help when needed.
Hiring Manager: Brian Coutts