Director of Operations PHI Cares Membership - Fort Worth, TX - NEW
- - 3627E - Adm-AMG-PHI Cares-Mgmt
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time 5&2
Performing under the direction of the President of PHI Cares, this leader oversees a team that is responsible for the daily administrative functions within the PHI Cares Membership Department. This position is responsible for ensuring the daily processing of new and renewing memberships in the PHI Cares CRM system, monthly and weekly performance tracking and reports, groups and contracts, administers insurance broker programs and sales contractor programs, processes payments and invoices, processes member flight verifications. Ensures the orders brochures and other supplies, orders membership credentials for new and renewing members, facilitates Fed Ex and USPS shipments, maintains the base membership representative contact list, administers joint membership sales alliance programs, collects and compiles weekly sales reports, updates the PHI Cares and SharePoint websites, processes the department Zoom and Square payment subscriptions. The Director of Membership is responsible for leading the development, implementation and evaluation of membership growth, retention, and engagement strategies.
Essecntial Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ensures team performs daily Membership Program functions with regards to data entry, renewing existing memberships, adding new members, processing/posting payments, issuing customer membership cards, data summaries, report preparation, data analysis.
- Oversees the Handling of customer inquiries including complaints and concerns. Alerts appropriate personnel for follow up as indicated.
- Review mailing and marketing materials, such as renewal notices, acknowledgement letters, and prospective member materials for areas of improvement, annually
- Tracks and reports on Membership sales statistics.
- Creates other ad-hoc reports on Membership sales as needed.
- Educates community members and other PHI Air Medical personnel on the benefits and parameters of the PHI Cares Membership Program.
- Onboarding and training new hires, as well we updated training when processes are changed or introduced
- Facilitates creative collaboration internally, bridging objectives between all internal cross-functional departments/teams
- Acting as a liaison between departments and information source, which requires many non-administrative competencies
- Identifies and reports Membership Program marketing ideas to Membership Sales Representatives and other personnel.
- Coordinates ordering and distribution of Membership Program marketing materials.
- Maintains current messaging, documents, calendar events on PHI Cares Website and SharePoint site.
- Assists President with other duties and special projects as required.
- 5 & 2
- Fort Worth, TX
- Bachelor's degree preferred High School education or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years of office administrative experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a health-related or marketing field. Previous Memberships Program experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to include oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension and written expression.
- Ability to problem solve customer issues with a positive win-win attitude.
- Able to work in an organized fashion while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain financial responsibility of Membership Program at all times.
- Strong human relations, organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving abilities in a team-oriented environment
- Proven high performer in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
Organizational Core Competencies:
Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded