Patient Financial Services Quality Assurance Analyst - Phoenix, AZ - Sign on Bonus up to $7,500 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Reviews/develops system reports to assist in monitoring department productivity, account receivable trends and payer issues.
- Performs monthly auditing employee audits to ensure compliance and identify training opportunities.
- Performs monthly sytem audits, to ensure compliance and fee schedules are verified.
- Collaborates with leadership to prioritize projects, based on risk evaluated through audit.
- Determines trends in employee production activity to establish benchmarks.
- Assists in implementation of production changes to support efficiencies and business initiatives.
- Performs and reviews data exception reports to ensure data is corrected and continuously validated.
- Ensures system libraries, constants and general configurations meet production and security requirements.
- Demonstrates a broad cross-functional knowledge of the department and of the company in order to evaluate best-practices.
- Researches causal factors and offers potential solutions of adverse trends.
- Presents findings and recommendations to leadership.
- Available for focused sample auditing for critical issue identification.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Supports company Safety Management System activities.
- Complies with company HS&E policies and procedures.
- Understands and provides visible support of Destination Zero.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred – demonstrated skills and experience may be substituted for some years of formal education
- Advanced excel skills and database management understanding required
- Previous auditing, quality assurance and analytical experience required
- Healthcare administration background preferred
- Professional oral and written presentation skills required
- Preferential consideration will be provided to current employees who have demonstrated the abilities and education to perform the job requirements as documented in the description above.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Marlen Lopez
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com