National Pool Pilot - Phoenix, AZ - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 01/31/2023 - NEW
- - 3230P - Pool-Pilots-EMS
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Support HAA 24 hour operations (day/night rotation)
- Reports to Supervisor of Scheduling, or Pilot Pool AMBS.
- Term-limited assignment: VFR- typically 24 months, IFR typically 36-months from date of entry into pool.
- At the end of assignment, if specific position still needed the position will re-post and candidate may reapply.
- Aircraft qualification(s) based on company need, in addition to current qualification
- Successful applicant will be required to transition to assigned aircraft if not already qualified.
- Successful applicant may be required to transition to SPIFR if not already qualified.
- Lodging and Travel provided in accordance with policy
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Perform other duties as assigned. This can include maintenance flight support, aircraft relocation, base and audit support, etc
- Must live in a geographic area we operate, or be within 2 hours drive from major airport hub.
- 7&7, 14&14, or variant of 1/1 schedule.
- Travel days will be the day before or day after scheduled hitch, unless workload allows for travel during assigned duty period
- Current and Qualified on the VE7A Certificate
- Commercial and Instrument helicopter ratings
- First Class Medical- renewed annually
- CAMTS Requirements, 2,000 Total Hours; 1,500 Hours Helicopter; 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters; 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters;
- 12 Months EMS / HAA experience
- 100 Total hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG);
- 100 hours Instrument (Actual and Hood)
- 215 lbs. body weight limit
- Requires extensive travel schedule to PHI field bases and other facilities.
- Strong communication, internal and external customer service skills
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen
- Regular pilot salary; no geo-modifier is applied (Existing Pool or Float pilots grandfathered)
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Duke Baker
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com