Sales Manager - PHI Cares Memberships - **Remote TX** NEW
- - 3626E - PHI CARES
- TX, USA
- Full Time 5&2
Sales manager will promote and sell the PHI Cares Membership services within the PHI Air Medical Service areas across the United States. This individual will take an active role in strategies and execution of all areas of field sales for the direct to consumer and B2B channels in assigned territory. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Membership Sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Educate consumers on the benefit of securing protection and avoiding financial exposure of emergency medical transport services
- Generating leads for new outside business sales through actions like:
- Utilizing customer referrals
- Community Involvement
- Manage full cycle of sales process from start to finish, and ongoing follow-up
- Building a pipeline of customers sufficient to achieve sales and company goals/targets
- Budgeting and planning for the field sales team needs and deliverables.
- Develop membership programs that enhance Air Medical base presence and market share in assigned community
- Work in collaboration with local base personal to enhance membership presence in community.
- Work in collaboration with Vice President to achieve and surpass sales goals.
- Work in collaboration with other Sales managers to achieve ands surpass goals.
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas.
- Maintain a high morale and culture of success.
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance field sales agent efficiency.
- 5 & 2
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous sales experience in an outside sales position a plus.
- Background in meeting and exceeding sales goals as an individual and team member a must.
- Display a positive and up-beat demeanor daily
- Proven track record of developing sales talent.
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel.
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills, time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Computer proficient
- Stable, relevant work history.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Mark Leighton