Mechanic , Managing Lead A&P - Light - Indiana Region - Sign On Bonus Up to $15,000 Effective Through 01/31/2023
- - 3228M - Maint-Greencastle(IND) IN - AMG
- IN, USA
- Full Time 14&14
- Schedule, assign and shift workers as necessary in order to carry out plans and production schedules.
- Review and evaluate daily maintenance or inspection requirements and assign priorities to various tasks in order to effect most efficient use of resources.
- Follow up work assignments making certain that correct method, procedures and practices are followed and that work assigned has been completed satisfactorily.
- Notify manager of unusual situations requiring schedule changes, aircraft changes, extra manpower or technical assistance.
- Participates in the hiring process and makes hire recommendations.
- When performance issues arise, recommends disciplinary action, and participates in the disciplinary action review and process.
- Provide on the job training to other mechanics and evaluate their progress.
- When at a field base, be responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft assigned to her/him reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares as necessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and security of all company assets at field base.
- Prepare reports, requisitions, inventories, and may personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection and maintenance forms that work accomplished by self and/or other mechanics at field base meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer and PHI Air Medical.
- Comply with entries in RAMCO, such as work packages, status sheets, removals and installs in physical structure.
- Maintain close communication with Manager and AMBS, and other agents as appropriate in order to ensure effective and timely job completion.
- Perform the duties of mechanic as time permits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensures personnel maintaining aircraft follow applicable Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and appropriate Safety Management System (SMS) Manuals.
- Successful applicants will be required to live within 1 hour of the base.
- Travel between bases is required
- 14 & 14
- High School diploma
- Hold an FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 5 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Have knowledge of the maintenance sections of company manuals, Operations Specifications, FAR's
- Possess basic skills in communications and management.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization, and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
- Positive Impact - Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident, and generally likable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Mission Focus - Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission – its core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it, and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Conflict Management - Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction and use consensus to debate and resolve issues.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgement. They isolate causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgement.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand market trends.
Hiring Manager: Rick True Blood
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com