Mechanic , Senior A&P - Medium/Heavy - Cleveland, OH - Sign On Bonus Up to $15,000 Effective Through 01/31/2023
- - 3273M - Mt-Clvld Lakefront, OH CCF-EMS
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Full Time 14&14
- Review and evaluate daily maintenance or inspection requirements and carry out various tasks in order to maintain the airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Notify Lead Mechanic of unusual situations requiring schedule changes, aircraft changes, extra manpower or technical assistance.
- When at a field base, be responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft assigned to her/him reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares as necessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and security of all company assets at field base.
- Prepare reports, requisitions, inventories, and personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection and maintenance forms that work accomplished meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer and PHI Health.
- Comply with entries in RAMCO, such as work packages, status sheets, removals and installs in physical structure.
- Maintain close communication with Lead Mechanic and AMBS, and other agents as appropriate in order to ensure effective and timely job completion.
- Maintain parts inventory and recommend level changes when necessary.
- Maintain company provided special tools and ensure calibration is performed as scheduled.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- 14 & 14
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence.
- Travel between bases is required
- High School diploma.
- Hold an FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 2 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Possess basic skills in communications
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen.
- For Mechanics in the PHI Roving Maintenance Team
- Sheet metal repair and/or Avionics troubleshooting/repair skills
- Must be able to travel frequently, sometimes with short notice during regularly scheduled hitch.
- Must able to work night shifts where maintenance events dictate.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
Hiring Manager: Michael Schilling
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com