Clinical Education Coordinator - Albuquerque, NM - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 02/28/2023
- - 3631E - Admin-AE-EMS Mgmt-NM
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Responsible for ensuring coordination and delivery of required educational programs for both new hires and existing clinical personnel
- Maintains active involvement in program wide EMS activities
- Performs audits and verifies employee educational requirement completion and documentation (Some travel required)
- Active involvement in Web based Course evaluation and development
- Assists management with interviews and evaluations of potential new hires
- Works closely with Program Medical Director(s) and CQI Committee for involvement in case review sessions and ad hoc educational presentations as needed.
- Maintains requirements for active flight status and may periodically function as primary flight crew member and/or third person observer if applicable.
- Works closely with program director and operations managers assisting with outreach education when available
- 5 & 2
- Requires at least 1 and preferably 3 years flight experience and current licensure (RN or EMT-P or RRT) Bachelors degree preferred
- Current specialty certification preferred (CFRN, FPC, RRT), otherwise must complete within 24 months of hire
- Experience in adult education preferred: experience as training preceptor and certified instructor in ITLS, ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP strongly preferred
- Must possess good writing, speaking and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to relate to clinical EMS staff are essential
- Must be computer literate with above average software proficiency
Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Erin Yslas
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com