Payer Resolution Specialist - Phoenix, AZ - Sign on Bonus up to $7,500 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Analyze payer denials and payments to determine proper resolutions within the software system.
- Assist the Revenue Cycle Manager to determine root causes of denials or low payments.
- Assists with other special activities and responsibilities as required.
- Contact payers and determine best contact and responsible party for proper resolutions.
- Contact insurance companies for payer resolutions status.
- Designs/utilizes a variety of reports to identify payer behavior.
- Participates in staff meetings and recommends claim requirement changes to ensure a clean claim is processed to the payer.
- Responsible for generating and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly payer resolution reports.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate payer information to determine resolution.
- Resolve payer issues in a timely and compliant manner for maximum reimbursement.
- Work closely with PFS Staff for status of claims or review of expected results from payer.
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality for all company, departmental, and healthcare provider information.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Detailed knowledge and ability to understand payer regulations and requirements.
- Billing/Revenue Cycle knowledge required.
- Advanced Excel knowledge required.
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done.
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Martha Greer
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com