Aircraft Materials Coordinator - Lexington, KY
- - 3835L - Admin-Supply Chain-PHI Health
- Lexington, KY, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- Manage material flow supporting Air Medical bases in accordance with PHI and Materials Policies and Guidance. This position requires working knowledge of the fundamentals of the day to day materials and maintenance operations of an aviation company.
- This position is a group of integrated activities that focus on the inventory analysis, receiving, routing, distribution, accountability, and procurement of parts, materials, supplies and services needed to reach organizational goals.
- Assemble, maintain and disseminate continuous detailed accurate information concerning end user materials/parts requirements and their need dates.
- Expedite materials/parts throughout the supply chain to efficiently support operational aircraft, scheduled maintenance and shop operations.
- Supervisory responsibility for aviation Materials functions at Air Medical locations nationwide.
- Work directly with internal customers to understand and coordinate timely acquisition and delivery of parts and materials.
- Coordinate and provide necessary Materials support for the requisitioning, inventory control, and material flow of aircraft parts and materials for all PHI Air Medical aircraft.
- Work with Lafayette Materials Department to establish and maintain aircraft parts levels, and to insure smooth, timely acquisition and flow of material to meet operational requirements.
- Responsible to use computer system reports as a primary "tool" to insure material "plans" meet business and operating needs.
- Expedite parts and material from PHI warehouses, PHI shops, and/or external vendors.
- Organize, maintain, receive, process, and ship base inventory.
- Control aircraft materials and supplies throughout the Air Medical supply chain network.
- Review/track and coordinate the expedite process of Air Medical aircraft parts.
- Package and process material returns, to include parts on PHI Repair Orders to vendor.
- Work with Lafayette Materials Departments to complete physical inventories. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Comply with PHI Shelf Life Programs.
- Coordinate warranty/support program claims with Lafayette Materials department.
- Establish and maintain efficient and responsive lines of communication with external vendors.
- Keep computer systems and internal customers updated with timely information concerning flow and delivery of materials.
- Source local suppliers/vendors and occasionally make local purchases in accordance with Materials policies.
- Coordinate purchase orders, and create repair orders in accordance with Materials policies.
- Some travel may be required
- Accountable for ensuring corporate Safety Management System activities are being effectively applied by staff personnel within PHI.
- Promote PHI's Destination Zero initiative.
- General office duties, i.e. filing, copying, faxing, answering phones, light typing and other assigned duties.
- Any other duties as assigned
- 7 & 7 - Training will be 5 & 2 and should last approximately 2 months
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum high school graduate, Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred. High school requires 6 years related work experience; Associate degree requires 5 years work related experience; Bachelor's degree requires 3 years related work experience. Ability to organize work, computer skills, good writing and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well as a team member and ability to represent the company is essential.
- Note: PHI experience may be considered as an alternative to college education requirements.
- Must have HazMat training certification or be able to become certified within 6 months.
- Must have receiving inspection qualifications or become qualified within 6 months.
- Must be able to work off hours and weekends as required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Proficient computer skill required (RAMCO, Microsoft Office, and others as required.)
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Glen Bourgeis
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com