BE 200 Captain, Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 10/31/2022
- - 3167P - Pilots-OPS-Kansas City MO F/W-EMS
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Part Time A
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Airplane Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- CaptainBE 200 (ATP Required)
- Two pilot crew
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7 Schedule change may be required.
- Must live within 1 hour commute from the base
- Current and qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Preference given to Pilots currently assigned to Children's Mercy Program
- BE 200 Qualified & Current
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS + Customer Requirements: 2,000 Hours FW // 1000 PIC FW// 500 Multi FW// 250 night // 100 Hours FW night // 200 Hours Instrument // 75 hours actual IMC //
- Requires a COVID Vaccine.
50 Hours FW turbine in last 12 months
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Christopher Roden
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com