Project Manager - Phoenix, AZ - NEW
- - 3610H - Human Resources
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner with the executive leadership team as a trusted thought partner.
- Demonstrate good judgment and proactively offer guidance to the business that helps anticipate and achieve the company's objectives and enterprise strategy.
- Offer creative problem solving and proactive solutions to eliminate or mitigate risks and advance the business.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Collaborating with others to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Communicating to ensure timely and effective exchange of information, between project teams, stakeholders, and management.
- Defining scope, goals, and deliverables that support business strategy in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Partnering with executive leaders to define, set and manage budget and other financial targets.
- Synthesizing information and impacts across a program or project.
Planning and Execution:
- Allocating and tracking project budgets and financials, including external resources.
- Performing risk analysis within each project to identify risk sensitivities with cost, schedules, and resources and to determine contingency plans.
- Actively managing risks and anticipating issues to ensure timely resolution and overall success of the projects.
- Taking accountability and ownership for delivering an end-to-end project, always operating with integrity.
- Project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Taking accountability and ownership for delivering an end-to-end project, always operating with integrity
Management and Standards:
- Creating visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability for all stakeholders.
- Designing and tracking various performance KPIs.
- Supporting new project scoping, estimating, and resourcing.
- Facilitating capacity planning and management.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- University degree, ideally with a focus in computer science, information systems or equivalent; PMP designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years as a project manager; leading multiple, complex projects
- Experience in Healthcare highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build a rapport and trust with team member, stakeholders, and executives
- An analytical, detail oriented, team player experienced working collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team and being able to quickly identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrable fundamental understanding of project accounting and financial management.
- Actively manage risks and anticipate issues to ensure timely resolution and overall success of the projects
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative and solutions-focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Able to work under and meet deadlines and adapt to changing conditions to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures, and relationships.
- The ability to inspire confidence of the other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans; works independently of CFO but consults where appropriate.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
Organizational Core Competencies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
Develop and Share the Vision - You understand and embrace the vision, inspiring and motivating teams and the organization to achieve it.
Rally the Team - Fostering team commitment and trust, you set goals and priorities for your teams to achieve common goals.
Drive Change - You bring about timely and strategic change in a continuously evolving environment.
Ensure Situational Awareness - Cultivating an understanding of the competitive landscape, you identify opportunities and carry out the principles of integrated safety management to identify and mitigate potential threats to the business and employees.
Get it Done - You safely drive projects to completion, achieving the desired results despite difficulties or opposition.