Systems Support Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3629S - Admin-AMG IT-EMS Mgmt-SG&A
- AZ, USA
- Full Time
Want to join a team supporting first responders in a fast-paced environment. Help advance Information Technology in an industry that impacts the lives of everyday people. We are looking for a Systems Support Specialist providing Desktop/Laptop, Hardware, Software, AD and Server/Network support in a challenging office environment as well as supporting multiple remote Facilities. Local and remote support includes around 150 onsite users and 70 small remotes sites around the country. Some travel may be required
- 50% Desktop and End-User support.
- 15% Troubleshooting desktop, server, LAN/WAN, hardware and software
- 15% Active Directory administration including, user adds, changes, deletions
- 10% Phone system adds, moves, and changes
- 10% 24x7 support including on-call rotation
- Technical certifications, related degree or equivalent experience required.
- Teamwork, multi-tasking, and excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Windows, Server & Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Professional
- Dell desktops, laptops
- PC & Laptop Imaging
- Exchange online
- Active Directory/Security and permissions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both management as well as end users.
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act.
- Must be dependable and organized, with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Must be calm and reassuring with a positive mental attitude
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team.
- Ability to listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work independently, evaluate priorities and respond in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring manager: Jarel Morrow