Lead Aircraft Materials Coordinator - Desoto, TX - NEW
- - 3835L - Admin-Supply Chain-PHI Health
- TX, USA
- Full Time
- Accountable for a safe, clean, orderly and efficient working environment.
- Leadership responsibility for Materials Coordination functions at Air Medical locations nationwide.
- Manage material flow supporting Air Medical bases in accordance with PHI and Materials Policies and Guidance. This position requires working knowledge of the fundamentals of the day-to-day materials and maintenance operations of an aviation company.
- This position is a group of integrated activities that focus on the inventory analysis, receiving, routing, distribution, accountability, and procurement of parts, materials, supplies and services needed to reach organizational goals.
- Assemble, maintain and disseminate continuous detailed accurate information concerning end user materials/parts requirements and their need dates.
- Expedite materials/parts throughout the supply chain to efficiently support operational aircraft, scheduled maintenance and shop operations.
- Work directly with internal customers to understand and coordinate timely acquisition and delivery of parts and materials.
- Coordinate and provide necessary Materials support for the requisitioning, inventory control, and material flow of aircraft parts and materials for all PHI Air Medical aircraft.
- Responsible to use computer system reports as a primary "tool" to ensure material "plans" meet business and operating needs.
- Expedite parts and materials from PHI warehouses.
- Assist material coordinator in organizing, maintaining, receiving, processing and shipping base inventory to support aircraft needs
- Control aircraft materials and supplies throughout the Air Medical supply chain network.
- Assist with picking, packing and processing material returns, to include parts on the PHI Repair Orders to vendor.
- Conduct base audits, monthly cycle counts, wall to wall inventories as needed. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Comply with, and ensure adherence to, PHI Shelf-Life Programs.
- Coordinate warranty/support program claims with PHI Health Purchasing department.
- Establish and maintain efficient and responsive lines of communication with external vendors.
- Keep computer systems and internal customers updated with timely information concerning flow and delivery of materials.
- Accountable for inventory accuracy, transportation execution & cost, material dispatch reliability at the base, hazmat & safety compliance and overall performance of direct reports.
- Some travel may be required
- Assist with new base openings and assist with Base closures as needed.
- 5 & 2
- Desoto, TX
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma requires 6 years related work experience; Associate degree requires 5 years work related experience; Bachelor's degree requires 3 years related work experience.
- Ability to organize work, computer skills, good writing and verbal communication skills. Note: PHI experience may be considered as an alternative to college education requirements.
- Ability to work well as a team member and ability to represent the company is essential.
- Must have HazMat training certification or be able to become certified within 6 months.
- Must have receiving inspection qualifications or become qualified within 6 months.
- Must be able to work off hours and weekends as required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Proficient computer skill required (RAMCO, Microsoft Office, and others as required.)
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com