Supply Chain Supervisor - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3835L - Admin-Supply Chain-PHI Health
- AZ, USA
- Full Time
Under the general direction of the Supply Chain Manager, PHI Health, LLC is seeking an energetic Supervisor, Supply Chain to lead and supervise the Buyer/Planner Team in their day to day operational tasks. To ensure success as a Supply Chain Supervisor, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of Buying and Planning processes and procedures and have extensive experience in a similar role. An accomplished Supply Chain Supervisor will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized buying and planning, a safety-first culture, excellent internal/external customer relations, and competitive improvements to operations KAI's and KPI's.
- Responsible for the efficient coordination of the following functions in assigned areas:
- Material Planning and Coordination
- Plan and forecast material utilizing min/max, time-phased planning (MRP), scheduled requests (JIT), and kits. Maintain service levels in a manner that meets operational service levels while minimizing investment costs.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure Inventory Availability through the fulfillment of stock replenishment requisitions
- Movement and Routing of Material
- Movement and routing of material--Disposition material for internal or external repair, to include program parts and warranty claims and returns.
- Market Research
- Establish the best possible relations and agreements with suppliers and vendors to enable best total price, terms and conditions at the best value to PHI.
- Inventory Analysis and Sourcing
- Continuous improvement and establishment of policies and procedures that insure supply chain efficiency.
- Determine best source of supply to meet operational requirements at best value to PHI.
- Purchase Orders
- Continuous improvement and establishment of policies and procedures that ensure timely, accurate, and documented processing of purchase orders, warranty, repair, and service agreements. Monitor and evaluate vendor performance and retention.
- Third Party Repair Agencies
- Establish procedures that ensure selected vendors:
- Provide the best value to PHI
- Meet all applicable regulatory requirements and/or certification (FAA, DOD, etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate vendor performance and retention.
- Establish Flow of Materials
- Improve material availability throughout the supply chain
- Reduce inventory investment and purchasing process costs
- Warranty & Buy-Backs
- Process warranty claims and buy-backs to recovery money for materials and services.
- Responsible for keeping the Manager, Supply Chain – Compliance and Procurement informed concerning matters affecting procurement and/or inventory.
- Responsible to administer materials related automated systems, related business processes, and system specifications.
- Responsible for the professional development and well-being of department employees.
- Accountable for ensuring corporate Safety Management System activities are being effectively applied by staff personnel within PHI
- Promote PHI's Destination Zero initiative
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree in business, economics, finance, or in a related field requiring 8 years' related experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, or in a related field requiring 6 years' related experience
- Six (6) years' buying/planning experience
- Expertise in buying/planning methodologies and processes
- Intermediate abilities in analytics and manipulation of analytical tools (Excel, Power BI, SQL, etc...)
- Superb leadership and communication skills
- Advanced experience and ability in supplier collaboration / cross-functional leadership
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional practical and strategic thinking abilities
- Willingness to travel to develop, promote, and maintain internal/external relationships
- Advanced in internal/external problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a global organization with minimum supervision
- This position is designated Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize, and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and future potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation, and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace..