IFR Pilot - Columbus, MS - Sign on Bonus up to $40,000 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3186P - Pilots-OPS-Columbus MS
- Columbus, MS, USA
- Full Time 7&7
Sign-on Bonus and Housing Provided
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Helicopter Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- Captain, EC135 IFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- Successful applicant will function and be paid as Captain, VFR until SPIFR (6-12 months)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service requirement
- Housing will be provided
- Schedule 7/7, Day of week the base changes schedules, and schedule change may be required
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings. ATP must be obtained within 12 months of job start
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin-engine helicopter.
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Duke Baker
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com