King Air - IFR Pilot - Redding, CA - Sign on Bonus up to $40,000 effective through 01/31/2023
- - 3241P - Pilots-Redding CA F/W-AMG
- Redding, CA, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Airplane Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- CaptainKing Air - BE 200 (ATP Required)
- Single Pilot IFR (SPIFR)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1-year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2-year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7 Schedule change may be required.
- Must live within 1 hour commute from the base
- Current and qualified on the VE7A certificate
- BE 200 Qualified & Current preferred
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS + Customer Requirements // 2,500 Total Airplane // 500 AMEL // 1,000 PIC Airplane // 150 night // 200 Hours Instrument Sim and Actual // 75 hours actual IMC // 50 Hours AMEL turbine in last 12 months
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- This bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates, and may apply to candidates previously employed by PHI.
- $47.10-57.97 **Potential annual Earnings $97,977-120,570**
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager - Eric Lewis
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com