IFR Pilot - Wadsworth, OH
- - 3272P - Pilots-OPS-Wadsworth OH-EMS
- Wadsworth, OH, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- S76 IFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- Preference given to S76 first officers currently assigned to the Cleveland Clinic program to upgrade to Captain
- S-76C+ Captain for Two-Pilot Crew IFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- 1 year minimum service requirement
- Must maintain a residence within 1 hour drive of base
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence
- Preference given to pilots currently assigned to Cleveland Clinic program
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,500 Total Hours // 1,500 Rotorcraft Flight Hours // 100 Hours Instrument Time // 50 Hours Multi-engine Helicopter//500 Hours Turbine Helicopters//100 Total Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin engine helicopter
- S76 Qualified & Current Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer
- Annual Flu Vaccine required
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen
- Base and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization, and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
- Positive Impact- Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident, and generally likable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Mission Focus- Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission - it's core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it, and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Conflict Management-Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict, and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction and use consensus to debate and resolve issues.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making- Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment. They isolate causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgment.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com