Publications Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3621A - Admin-EMS-Administrative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Advise PHI Air Medical management and subject matter experts on the proper method of publishing documents within company document control systems
- Responsible for document management within company standards
- Develop and maintain document workflows for document review and approval processes
- Maintain "super user" level working knowledge of company's technical document system
- Assist management with technical application of the document system
- Responsible for Electronic Flight Bag/IPad updates and distribution
- Responsible for maintaining company policy and procedure manual in organized manner and ensures regular review and updates from responsible management personnel
- Promote and maintain a productive, safe work environment
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School Diploma or equivalent required – College degree in Journalism, Computer Sciences, or related field preferred
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an emphasis on technical writing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat – Experience with SharePoint, other Adobe products, HTML, cascading stylesheets (CSS) and graphic arts production preferred
- Background in aviation strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com