Project Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3629S - Admin-AMG IT-EMS Mgmt-SG&A
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Windows computer applications
- Includes merging, developing complex tables and forms, preparing general office correspondence, maintaining computer files. Must be able to organize and efficiently produce large, complex projects, i.e., policy and procedure manuals, contract RFPs, etc.
- Must be able to effectively organize and monitor a successful workflow to meet required calendar deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation administrative documents while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Coordinate and arrange travel as needed, i.e., hotel, air, rental cars, etc.
- Help gather and analyze user requirements for new products, software, and process improvements.
- Design computer reports to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Create user documentation and training materials.
- Provide end-user training and assist in technical writing of procedures and processes.
- Strategize department vision and culture with Director.
- Provide project management for IT Department projects and workflows.
- IT liaison to company departments.
- Development and maintenance of a project plan, management of a project's day-to-day tasks, management of project budget and resources, management of internal staff expectations as well as client's project expectations, working with vendors and assuring milestone dates are being met.
- Process and quality improvement.
- Responsible for the completion of long-term IT Projects.
- Work with vendors for SOW creation on consulting engagements and agreements.
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events required.
- Demonstrates some knowledge in other aspects of Project Management.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or PMP cert required plus 3 years' work experience.
- PMP, PgMP, COMP-TIA Project +, or CSM designation preferred.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project and Visio.
- Review business cases, optimize resources, and drive accountability for project timelines, interdependencies, deliverables and metrics.
- Leads meetings with executive business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Functions as central point of program communication and status for program team members, stakeholders, management and executives.
- Communications are professional, timely, and clear and present the correct level of information based on audience.
- Development and management of portfolio processes, change management, and project governance, reporting and auditing.
- Requires excellent skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation and organization.
- The incumbent must possess effective human relations and communications skills in order to interface with all levels of management, staff and the public.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to effectively compose correspondence and independently prioritize workflow.
- Must be able to produce high quality, high volume work rapidly and on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com