Membership Sales Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3627E - Adm-AMG-PHI Cares-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Responsible for Membership sales for a defined sales territory.
- Works with the PHI Air Medical bases in their territory to promote Membership sales, generates increased transports and profitability.
- Identifies and develops business relationships with the communities in their territory to educate them on the benefits of the air medical transport industry and the PHI Cares Membership program.
- Supports established Membership renewals with individuals and large accounts and public municipalities in their territory.
- Distributes advertising and marketing information throughout their territory to targeted audiences to promote the Membership program.
- Advocates for the benefits of the air medical transport industry and the PHI Cares Membership program with EMS, Hospital, Police, Fire Department and Rescue professionals in their territory.
- Facilitates the enrollment of new Memberships with large groups, local businesses, cities and county municipalities in their territory.
- Creates customized fliers and presentations.
- Speaks in-person and remotely to large audiences.
- Identifies new business opportunities to generate increased Membership sales in their territory.
- Exceeds quarterly and annual sales goals of PHI Cares memberships.
- Addresses and resolves customer related issues and complaints.
- Participates in local medical base meetings, community events to support the PHI Cares Membership program.
- Works with city and county officials to generate new Membership programs covering all residents in their communities.
- Stays up to date on the issues and challenges of the air medical industry and competitive air medical Membership programs in their territory.
- This is a home office based position with a defined sales territory. Travel is primarily day trips throughout their assigned territory with occasional overnight stay requirements. Typical schedule is a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday with very limited evening or weekend work requirements.
- High School diploma required.
- A degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in sales is required.
- Strong sales experience with demonstrated and verifiable accomplishments.
- A healthcare background is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Advanced organizational skills, time management and critical thinking skills.
- Good at managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Exceeds goals and expectations.
- Reliable and dependable, meets deadlines.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screening.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com