Pre-Billing/Financial Liaison - Billing Specialist I - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Perform in-depth transport reviews to verify all required fields are present for billing to include demographic information, mileage and facility information and clinical support of the bill.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all facilities and first responders in order to obtain demographic information for billing.
- Understand all payer requirements for prior-authorization, claim form completion and coordination of benefits.
- Perform verification of insurances to include gathering benefit and all plan information.
- Act as a patient advocate when discussing all options for outstanding balance resolution.
- Organize and prioritize work to support production goals to include utilizing on-line tools and required systems and software.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Have 1 to 3 years of previous experience in medical billing/collections in a medical office, clinical site, or billing/collections office.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and using office equipment.
- Have PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Must have prior experience with email and using the web.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com