Talent Acquisition, Business Partner - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3610H - Human Resources
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Manages all aspects of talent acquisition from recruitment to onboarding and retention as well as social media and vendor partnerships (agencies, website partners, etc.)
- The primary job duty is to closely collaborate with hiring managers and provide the tools and resources needed to ensure our locations are 100% staffed. Develops and provides recruitment analytics on a weekly basis and/or as needed.
- Position assists our hiring managers to decrease time to fill positions and assists in building wait list(s) / candidate pool to have candidates at all times ready to be hired as needs arise.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with business partners, hiring managers, employees, candidates and vendors.
- For hard to fill positions and/or assigned positions, works closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop or revise job descriptions for applicable positions; and tailors/refines recruitment process as needed. Schedules and coordinates interviews with hiring team and candidates.
- Trains and coaches hiring managers on Behavioral Competency Interviews.
- Participates in networking activities such as recruitment events, including schools, trade shows, career fairs, professional association meetings and other functions as determined by supervisor to build and support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinates career fairs events when necessary and as needed.
- Evaluates talent acquisition processes and systems and makes recommendations for changes.
- Manage all the components of the recruitment system.
- Supports company Safety Management System activities. Complies with company Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
- Understands and provides visible support of Destination Zero.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's degree in administration or related field required
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of recruitment experience required
- Five (5) years in recruitment management experience preferred.
- Healthcare or Aviation experience required.
- HR Certification preferred.
- Customer service focus. Ability to work and effectively communicate with business partners, hiring managers and employees at all different levels.
- Problem solving, ability to analyze issues and recommend best course of action.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well and effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand regarding market trends.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com