Revenue Cycle Manager - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Provides oversight for all daily operations of the accounts receivable team (40+/- employees) to ensure operational goals and production and quality standards are met.
- Identifies payer issues; analyzes trends and creates and implements resolutions/action plans.
- Assists in managing payer relations.
- Effectively communicates and interacts with staff, management, customers and payers.
- Performs production and quality reviews and investigates areas experiencing errors/shortfalls; identifies training opportunities; develops strategies to remedy poor production and quality results.
- Develops work flow processes to support and improve production efficiencies.
- Reviews/develops system reports to assist in monitoring department productivity, accounts receivable trends and payer issues.
- Responsible for monitoring productivity and quality to ensure training standards are met and policies and procedures are followed.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the full cycle billing process in order to act as a resource for team members.
- Demonstrates expertise in software to include Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word. Ability to quickly learn multiple billing and patient account software tools.
- Ability to research, acquire, evaluate, interpret and utilize payer specific billing policies, guidelines and statutory authorities as appropriate for insurance billing and collection follow-up.
- Communicates results to team to include reasons for process bottlenecks, collection shortfalls and operational successes.
- Support, assist or resolve difficult payer issues and/or patient cases referred by staff, customer, patient or Director.
- Participate in developing staff training modules and delivery mechanisms.
- Maintain software expertise in order to perform tasks as required utilizing all systems tools available.
- Demonstrates ability to take and/or give direction, coordinate projects and prioritize assignments on an individual basis as well as on a departmental level.
- Encourages, motivates and develops staff to the maximum of their ability; leads by example.
- Resolves executive management operational requests and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Supervisory and budget responsibility.
- Other projects and assignments as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Eight years of progressively advanced experience in healthcare (or healthcare related) billing and collections.
- Five years supervisory/management experience.
- Understanding of compliance and applicable statutory regulations for all payers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Excel and Word at a high level; also medical billing software.
- Excellent language communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Advanced analytical and research skills.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines; understands the urgency of account collection
- Base and geographical pay
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com