Administrative Assistant - Business Analyst - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3621A - Admin-EMS-Administrative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Day to day support of all new traveler login requests and profile activation
- Day to day support of all travel booking transactions
- Maintain strong relationships with account managers and representatives of PHI's Travel Management programs
- Negotiate preferred rate hotels, and preferred car rental companies
- Conduct bi-weekly reconciliation and coding of air, hotel, and car transactions
- Conduct monthly coding of car invoices
- Support monthly variance report requests by researching proper coding, track and submit reclass coding requests, and update master travel data in preparation for A/P submission
- Track, monitor, and approve unused tickets
- Support International alternative travel requests by determining cost basis, calculating the fare differential, and Review and submit payroll deduction forms, as necessary
- Support the administration of travel vouchers
- Assist with annual hotel rate renewal process lifecycle, including support of Regional Directors or Base Managers with the annual hotel volume analysis, to tracking new hotel proposals, to confirming hotel rates have been loaded in the online booking too
- Assist department with administrative tasks such as submitting reversal requests for car/hotel transactions and completing credit card authorizations for hotels
- Pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, Power BI, and/or other data management systems) and perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer business processes, identifying and eliminating root cause of defects to drive continued improvements in Travel operations.
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Serves as project manager for projects, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information and coordinating meetings.
- Provides general administrative support for a wide range of activities and projects.
- Composes, prepares and distributes written materials using sound judgment; includes correspondence, memos/letters, agendas, presentations, and minutes.
- Responsible for managing the Directors day-to-day schedule and workload and ensures he is adequately prepared for meetings. Duties include preparing meeting agendas, providing background information, ensuring Director is briefed on his schedule.
- Coordinates and arranges travel as needed, i.e., hotel, air, rental cars, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred.
- Must have good organization, project management, and relationship management skills
- Must possess meticulous data management skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess good problem resolution skills
- Must be able to articulate recommendations to all levels of management based on problem management;
- Should be experienced in the following applications: travel online booking tool(s), MS Excel (intermediate user).
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio) and other Windows computer applications. Includes merging, developing complex tables and forms, preparing general office correspondence, maintaining computer files.
- Must be able to organize and efficiently produce large, complex projects, i.e., policy and procedures, contract RFPs, etc.
- Requires excellent skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation and organization.
- Must be able to effectively organize and monitor a successful work flow to meet required calendar deadlines.
- Must be able to produce high quality, high volume work rapidly and on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize, and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and future potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation, and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com