Occupational Health COVID Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3610H - Human Resources
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Maintains accurate COVID-19 transport data
- Obtains COVD-19 patient results from transports and informs appropriate individuals of results
- Assists with the Occupational Health Department's centralized data base and individual employee folders containing health care testing information.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and proper control of all healthcare information in line with HIPAA regulations.
- Assists with Verifying charges and processes invoices from Occupational Health Clinics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience with medical billing
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience with employee occupational health preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension and written expression.
- Ability to problem solve internal/external customer issues with a positive win-win attitude.
- Ability to work in an organized fashion while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze billed charges and process appropriately.
- Ability to accurately work with MS, Excel and other specific databases with above average typing speed and accuracy.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com