Team Operational Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3625F - Admin-FIN-EMS-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Provides oversight of daily workflows of employees and software systems in the production environment.
- Assists in development of processes to support and improve production.
- Provides operational supervision for team of employees.
- Monitors daily billing and collection activity to ensure benchmarks are met.
- Communicates daily with team members and management to share priorities, issues and accomplishments.
- Performs daily and weekly monitoring of account receivable and/or billing to include queue reviews, payer issues and aged accounts.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of regional insurance requirements.
- Acts as a liaison for outside collection agencies, partner facilities and other providers by assisting with requests and questions.
- Demonstrates ability to take direction, coordinate projects and prioritize assignments on individual and departmental level.
- Demonstrates software expertise that includes Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to quickly learn multiple billing and patient account software tools in order to act as a resource for training.
- Assists with daily and monthly close of billing and/or cash postings.
- Audits accounts to ensure training and production standards.
- Researches, evaluates, and implements payer specific billing policies and guidelines appropriate for insurance billing and collection follow-up.
- Maintains functioning knowledge of all department positions in order to backup and train as needed.
- Provides audit findings and detailed employee training.
- Reviews and approves timely filing actions, patient complaints and adjustments of accounts.
- Creates, analyzes and maintains reports.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Supports company Safety Management System activities.
- Complies with company HS&E policies and procedures.
- Understands and provides visible support of Destination Zero
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Prior experience should include 5-10 years of medical billing experience.
- Must have demonstrated a high degree of technical skills and behavioral competencies in previous positions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Conflict Management – Can recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process.
- Mission Focus – Understands and supports the organization's mission – its core purpose of being.
- Positive Impact – Can make positive impressions on those around you.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Can identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgment.
- Team Player – Can identify with a larger organizational team and their role within it.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com