Managing Lead A&P Mechanic - Medium/Heavy - Miami, FL
- - 3207M - Maint-Miami FL-EMS
- Miami, FL, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- Check all logbooks for any discrepancies that pilot's may have had with the aircraft.
- Check for any scheduled work to be performed and routine maintenance to be performed.
- Schedule all major maintenance to be performed.
- Troubleshoot any discrepancies that may require parts.
- Order parts that aren't available at the base.
- Distribute all work that has to be performed and oversee that all maintenance is being done according to PHI Health and Manufacturer's Maintenance Manuals.
- Help with the maintenance as needed, oversee the work as being performed by maintenance personnel.
- Comply with entries in RAMCO, such as work packages, status sheets, removals and installs in physical structure.
- Assure that all personnel assigned is working safe with a positive professional attitude.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensures personnel maintaining aircraft follow applicable JSA's and appropriate SMS Manuals.
- Successful applicants will be required to live within 1 hour of the base.
- Travel between bases is required
- High school diploma
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- 5 years experience with PHI
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen
- For Mechanics in the PHI Roving Maintenance Team
- Sheet metal repair and/or Avionics troubleshooting/repair skills
- Must be able to travel frequently, sometimes with short notice during regularly scheduled hitch.
- Must able to work night shifts where maintenance events dictate
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Team Player - Effective performers are team oriented. They identify with the larger organizational team and their role within it. They share resources, respond to requests from other parts of the organization, and support larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals.
- Positive Impact - Effective performers make positive impressions on those around them. They are personable, self-confident, and generally likable. They are optimistic and enthusiastic about what they do, and their excitement is contagious. They energize those around them.
- Mission Focus - Effective performers understand and support the organization's mission – its core purpose for being. They believe in the mission, value it, and are committed to it. They communicate it to staff, stand behind it, and interpret its applications for others. They frequently refer to the mission and incorporate it into daily activities.
- Conflict Management - Effective performers recognize that conflict can be a valuable part of the decision-making process. They are comfortable with healthy conflict and they support and manage differences of opinion. They thwart destructive competition or friction and use consensus to debate and resolve issues.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Effective performers are able to identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgement. They isolate causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illuminate problems or issues. They involve others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. They find a balance between studying the problem and solving it. They readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgement.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand market trends.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com