National Pool Pilot - Base Supervisor - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3000P - Pool Pilot
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- This position manages PHI personnel assigned to the Pilot Pool under the supervision of the Supervisor of Scheduling.
- Performs the duties related to daily pool administrative functions as directed by the Supervisor of Scheduling
- Current employment at assigned base and without active/current disciplinary action.
- Must have excellent communication and human relation skills, and the ability to build working relationships with customer, base personnel and administration.
- Requires effective skills for interfacing with all levels of PHI staff and outside contacts.
- Must comply with Company and Air Medical policies
- Expected to fully understand and support Destination Zero, PHI's SMS Policy, to communicate the standards to the group, and is accountable for the group's performance.
- Approximately 50% of duty time will be covering flight assignments
- Support HAA 24 hour operations (day/night rotation)
- Aircraft qualification(s) based on company need, in addition to current qualification
- Successful applicant will be required to transition to assigned aircraft if not already qualified.
- Successful applicant may be required to transition to SPIFR if not already qualified.
- Lodging and Travel provided in accordance with policy
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Perform other duties as assigned, this can include maintenance flight support, aircraft relocation, base and audit support, etc.
- Must live in a geographic area we operate, or be within 2 hours drive from major airport hub.
- 7&7, 14&14, or variant of 1/1 schedule, working opposite of Pool Lead Pilot.
- Travel days will be the day before or day after scheduled hitch, unless workload allows for travel during assigned duty period
- Current and Qualified on the VE7A Certificate
- Commercial and Instrument helicopter ratings
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must have 5 years HAA pilot experience
- First Class Medical- renewed annually
- CAMTS Requirements, 2,000 Total Hours; 1,500 Hours Helicopter; 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters; 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters
- 100 Total hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- 100 hours Instrument (Actual and Hood)
- 215 lbs. body weight limit
- Requires extensive travel schedule to PHI field bases and other facilities.
- Strong communication, internal and external customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen
- Regular pilot salary; no geo-modifier is applied (Existing Pool or Float pilots grandfathered)
- AMBS Bonus
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com