Clinical Services Manager - Houston, TX
- - 3635E - Admin-AMG-Mgmnt-TX
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Develops and oversees the CQI System including identification and mentoring of Base CQI representatives according to PHI AMG CQI Plan.
- Responsible for identifying quality initiatives via CQI methodology and PHI AMG CQI plan. In collaboration with Program. Management, directs activities related to QA data collection and performance improvement initiatives through standardized monitoring systems and generating analysis reports for National Standards Department and Medical Advisory Board review.
- Follows systemized approach towards identifying and managing potential/actual high risk clinical cases. Follows appropriate loop closure course in communicating events with Program Management and Director Clinical Standards.
- Assists Program Management with initial applicant screening for clinical positions.
- Assists Program management and PHI Safety Department with the monitoring of OHSA reportable incidents and other occupational health-related events, and verifies processes and training in place and followed by Program management.
- Responsible for verifying annual (and as needed) review and updates of Clinical Protocols and Clinical Policies.
- Monitors/Insures that necessary training covering clinical protocols and policies is being administered by Clinical Educations, Medical Directors or other management personnel as indicated.
- Assists Program Director and Manger Business Development with customer presentations, questions related to the Program's
- Clinical Services as required.
- Participates in regular conference calls with Director National Clinical Standards, periodic Clinical Manager/Medical Director retreats and other projects as required concerning national clinical standardization.
- Provides recommendations to Program regarding medical equipment and insures effective preventative maintenance program is in place.
- Conducts periodic base audits and reports finding to PHI Safety and Program Management for follow-up
- 5 & 2
- Houston, TX
- Requires five years flight experience coupled with two years supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Registered Nurses license required
- Current ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP and TNATC, PHTLS, or ITLS. Must be specialty certified within twenty-four months of hire, i.e., CFRN
- Must possess good writing, speaking and interpersonal communication skills. Leadership skills and the ability to relate to clinical staff by guiding and developing their leadership potential are essential. Effective human relations and communications skills are critical as this position will work closely with physicians, national organizations and all levels of staff.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand regarding market trends.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com