Membership Sales Specialist - Dallas, TX
- - 3627E - Adm-AMG-PHI Cares-Mgmt
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Sells new membership through all avenues of communication such as marketing campaigns, community events, and direct mail-outs.
- Maintains minimum renewal rate of existing customers within assigned sales territory of 80%.
- Educates the community on the benefits of PHI Cares membership.
- Accurately & efficiently controls the process of membership monies collected from all sales.
- Effectively communicates with Membership Coordinators on accounts in process and provides appropriate and timely follow up with customers when asked by Membership Coordinators.
- Assists in designing new membership marketing and training materials as necessary.
- Schedules and collaborates community events with Operations Managers, Base Supervisors and Base personnel including need for marketing materials.
- Reviews and appropriately responds to weekly membership data distributed by Membership Office with subsequent reports to Program Membership as directed.
- Handles customer concerns and or complaints in a satisfactory and timely manner. Communicates significant complaint issues to Director Administrative Services.
- Maintains updated calendar of public relations events using Share Point-PHI Care site.
- Demonstrates knowledge of legal and regulatory issues related to air ambulance membership programs, confidentiality issues and HIPAA principles.
- 5 & 2
- Dallas, TX
- High School diploma or GED required
- Degree in health education, health science, marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a health-related or marketing field.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension and written expression.
- Able to work in an organized fashion while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain financial responsibility of membership programs at all times.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com