Quality Assurance Manager - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3621M - Maintenance-EMS
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Develop, publish and maintain a Quality Management System document.
- Manage critical Operational Areas Surveillance Program, coordinate schedules and findings, update database and corrective actions. Ensure the effectiveness of the corrective actions and readdress the areas where non-conformances were not implemented or not effective.
- Manage Quality Assurance Program.
- Understand and provide visible support of PHI's core values.
- Provide Operational Leadership Team routine quality assurance trends to ensure known gaps are clearly communicated and appropriately actioned.
- Audit PHI systems and procedures for effectiveness and compliance to include but not limited to the following: 14CFR Part 135: Fuel Management, Aircraft Line Inspections, Base Inspections (Operations, Maintenance), 14CFR Part 135: Inspection Programs, 14CFR Part 135 Operational Programs, Process Audits, Vendor Surveillance, etc.Provide leadership, guidance and supervision to the designated company Quality Systems Compliance (QSC) auditors
- Perform Duties as assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Valid FAA A&P License
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or a minimum of 3 years in an aviation Quality Assurance role required.
- Minimum 5 years PHI experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and management skills necessary.
- Project management and problem solving skills necessary.
- Required training to be completed within 6 months of initial job assignment
- PHI Safety Management System alignment training (4 Module CBT Course)
- Industry FAA Recognized Quality Assurance/Quality Auditor Training
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com