Project Business Operations Manager - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3613A - Admin - Air Worth Spt - PHI Health
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Gather and analyze user requirements for ambulance operations department products, software, and process improvements.
- Design computer reports to meet business objectives and requirements.
- Consult on complex projects and function as a high level contributor.
- Create user documentation and training materials.
- Provide end-user training and assist in technical writing of procedures and processes.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for both internal and external users.
- Strategize department vision and culture with Director.
- Provide project management for Operations Department projects and workflows.
- Act as Product Owner and liaison to company departments.
- Development and maintenance of a project plan, management of a project's day-to-day tasks, management of project budget and resources, management of internal staff expectations as well as client's project expectations, working with vendors and assuring milestone dates are being met.
- Process and quality improvement.
- Responsible for the completion of long-term Operations Projects.
- Work with vendors for SOW creation on consulting engagements and agreements.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus 3 years' work experience.
- PMP, PgMP, or COMP-TIA Project + designation preferred.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project and Visio.
- Experience in business analysis or project management with capacity and resource planning in a software development environment for multiple methodologies.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure projects and programs are aligned with priorities as defined by the leadership team, creating and maintain the portfolio roadmaps.
- Review business cases, optimize resources, and drive accountability for project timelines, interdependencies, deliverables and metrics.
- Directs and leads the delivery of complex applications and systems, which includes leadership of multiple dependent projects across multiple functional areas and technology platforms.
- Responsible for all program oversight, including planning, directing, and managing cross-functional team members.
- Leads meetings with executive business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Facilitates the creation of business cases, program road-maps, and program governance structures to support stakeholders and managers. Ensures the integrated scope, schedule, budget, and quality of multiple project teams.
- Responsible for developing detailed project charters and plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures, use case, test case, and training needs, as necessary for all project assignments.
- Identifies, tracks and manages program level risks and issues. Serves as escalation point to resolve program issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans and communicate status to programs executive leadership team. Ensures the sequencing of projects is appropriate at the program level.
- Functions as central point of program communication and status for program team members, stakeholders, management and executives.
- Communications are professional, timely, and clear and present the correct level of information based on audience.
- Directs the application of various technical disciplines such as process improvement, data analysis, architectural review, quality assurance and facilitation.
- Provides objective advice, expertise and leadership support to program team members with the aim of creating value, driving program work, and delivering to business expectations.
- Accountable for adherence to established delivery standards and industry best practices to insure successful project delivery leads to the overall program goals being achieved
- Development and management of portfolio processes, change management, and project governance, reporting and auditing.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com