Aircraft Configuration Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3613A - Air Worthiness Support
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Create / Maintain AIRCRAFT Configuration, consisting of the following:
- Induct New Aircraft into System
- Create Aircraft Model
- Create Positions for Airframe Task & Components
- Define Interchangeability Rules
- Map Parameters to Journey Log
- Capture A/F Maint work units & periodicities
- Map Aircraft Tail # to Programs
- Create scheduled / non-routine task / procedures
- Define Task Bill of Materials / Associated Parts
- Setup and Maintain Dependency Schedules
- Setup and Maintain MEL Program
- Create Aircraft Record
- Create Aircraft Configuration / Class
- Define Alternate P/Ns for Component Positions
- Define Parameters / Formulas
- Define Relationships between Task
- Map Aircraft Models to Maint. Program
- Create / edit A/C Maintenance Progra
- Create / Edit aircraft work packages:
- Maintain Task / sub task Library
- Setup and Maintain Preclusion Logic
- Create / Maintain COMPONENT Configuration, consisting of the following:
- Induct new Components / Parts into system
- Specify Maintenance info for parts
- Record Part Information
- Build Part Configuration
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum High School Diplom
- Must be logical, resourceful and systematic about work delegated. Must be proficient in the organization and completion of multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of PHI electronic aircraft record keeping systems and programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to build up a new aircraft model structure and create a status
- Establish aircraft component/subcomponents structures including, overhaul, inspections and retirement intervals.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com