Technical Publications Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3623E - Adm-AMG-Strategic Growth-Mgmt
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Develop and institute cost-effective methods of document handling to include downloading, uploading, printing, binding, expediting and distribution. Collaborate with manufacturers, vendors, company management and regulatory agencies to procure and verify the status of all documents required. Advise managers on cost-effective means of publishing documents.
- Receive, log and ensure accurate document control, tracking, distributing and accountability of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), vendor and company generated documents into the master technical publications document library database on the company Intranet.
- Manage subscription services and monthly invoices for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and vendor documents. Ensure the timely and accurate distribution of documents.
- Manage subscription services and monthly distribution for navigational downloads and distribution of HTAWS & GPS Data Cards, Maps, Charts, Airport Facility Directories and U.S. Terminal and Special Instrument Procedures (SIAP) and publications for all aircraft, bases and personnel. Ensure the timely and accurate distribution of documents.
- Ensure the timely and accurate reproduction and distribution of monthly NavData downloads onto SIM cards for HTAWS and GPS data cards for all aircraft
- Verify acknowledgment, record, track and audit receipts of documents distributed through the Technical Publications Department.
- Produce and distribute special documents and projects within and external to the company for electronic or paper media (may include: download, scan, print, collate and bind paper media documents).
- Field inquires relating to the accuracy, currency, applicability, procurement and maintenance of documents in the master technical publications document library database.
- Provide technical and administrative support related to technical publications.
- Maintain address mailing list in Fed Ex account for distribution (GPS data cards, maps, charts, flight manuals, etc.).
- Package, label and deliver documents for shipping. Pick up and deliver documents as required.
- Responsible for managing safety management activities within assigned area.
- Maintain supplies for Technical Publications department.
- Performs other duties as requested
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus 3 years' work experience FAA 14 CFR 135 maintenance and operations.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project and Visio.
- Practical knowledge FAA 14 CFR 135 maintenance and operations.
- Optimize resources and drive accountability for publication deliverables and metrics.
- Functions as central point of communication and status for technical publications to team members, stakeholders, management and executives.
- Communications are professional, timely, and clear and present the correct level of information based on audience.
- Accountable for adherence to established publication delivery standards and industry best practices to insure successful publications access.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com