Aircraft Records Clerk - Phoenix, AZ
- - 3000P - Pool Pilot
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Maintain all aspects of aircraft records for the assigned model(s)
- Offsite Records Storage and Mgmt
- Major Repair/Alteration (FAA 337) creation, filing and archiving
- Aircraft Logbook Digitization and Management
- Weight and Balance records
- Verify the historical log-cards for status tracked components
- Airworthiness Certificate replacements and changes
- Aircraft registration renewals/changes
- Coordinate with other departments in solving problems when information necessary for an updated status is unavailable or inaccurate
- Update information for the continual status report distributed to the aircraft and various departments.
- Compile information on aircraft for various departments, and for vendors and leasers with which PHI does business
- Handle a large volume of telephone inquiries
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School Diploma
- General Computer Skills
- Minimum 2 – 5 years' experience in clerical duties
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
- Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
- High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
- Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
- Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com