Captain, IFR, KC Children's Mercy
- - 3164P - Pilots-Kansas City MO-EMS
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Full Time
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence.
- Airline Transport Pilot Airplane Multi-engine Land
- First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- 3,000 hours Total Time//2,000 hours Fixed Wing//1,000 hours Fixed Wing Multi-Engine PIC Turbine//250 Night, 100 hours Fixed Wing Night
- 200 IMC, 75 hours Actual IMC//50 Hours Fixed Wing Turbine in last 12 months
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- BE 200 Qualified & Current Preferred
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred // 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred // BE200 Current and Qualified Preferred // 200 Hours in Type Preferred // 10 Hours Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer Tuberculosis screening; two Varivax vaccinations or positive varicella titer; two MMR vaccinations or positive titers for rubella, rubeola and mumps; tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccine if greater than two (2) years since last tetanus diphtheria vaccine booster; Hepatitis B vaccination series history and a positive hepatitis B surface antibody titer for staff with risk for exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material; and annual flu vaccination (within the last twelve months)
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen
- Regular, Pilot Air Medical + Lead Pilot Bonus
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com