IFR Pilot - Wadsworth, OH
- - 3272P - Pilots-OPS-Wadsworth OH-EMS
- Wadsworth, OH, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- S76 IFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- Able to attain ATP Helicopter in 12 months upon job start
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,500 Total Hours // 1,500 Rotorcraft Flight Hours // 100 Total Hours in Unaided Night Operations
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- S76 Qualified & Current Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer
- Annual Flu Vaccine required
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen
- Base and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com