Data Analyst / Administrative Assistant
- - 3620A - Admin-PFS-Patient Navigation
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to both internal and external customers
- Develop and implement data collection reporting and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and 'clean' data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and report on trends
- Work closely with Management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Structure, report, and maintain a data set consisting of contractual landmarks to ensure compliance
- Design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist managers and executives in making good business decisions
- Conduct new market research
- Customer relations with hospitals C-Suite to deliver and discuss reporting needs.
- Administrative functions: manage calendar, travel arrangements and other administrative functions as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for supporting company Safety Management System activities.
- Complying with company HS&E policies and procedures.
- Understand and provide visible support of Destination Zero.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-5 years of computer analysis, advanced excel knowledge and experience required
- Two years of experience as Data/Reporting Analyst experience
- Good written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Ability to work well as a team member and should be experienced in the following:
- Business processes
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word). Advanced knowledge and use of statistical and/or reporting packages for analyzing large datasets.
- Note: PHI experience may be considered as an alternative to college education requirements.
- Must be able to pass pre-placement drug screening and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Customer Orientation - Effective performers stay close to customers and consumers. They view the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. They continually seek information and understand regarding market trends.
- Leader Identification - Effective performers identify with the role of leader and enjoy positions of responsibility and the exercise of authority. They understand that management is a distinct vocation and choose to be in a leadership position.
- Organizing & Planning - Effective performers have strong organizing and planning skills that allow them to be highly productive and efficient. They manage their time wisely and effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks. They plan, organize and actively manage meetings for maximum productivity.
- Results Orientation - Effective performers maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments. They are motivated by achievement and persist until the goal is reached. They convey a sense of urgency to make things happen. They respect the need to balance short- and long-term goals. They are driven by a need for closure.
- Talent Management - Effective performers keep a continual eye on the talent pool, monitoring skills and needs of all team members. They expand the skills of staff through training, coaching, and development activities related to current and future jobs. They evaluate and articulate present performance and potential to create opportunities for better use of staff abilities. They identify developmental needs and assist individuals in developing plans to improve themselves. They stay proficient in appropriate talent management processes, including best practices for prospecting, recruiting, selection, orientation and succession management.
- Team Management - Effective performers create and maintain functional work units. They understand the human dynamics of team formation and maintenance. They formulate team roles and actively recruit and select to build effective workgroups. They develop and communicate clear team goals and roles, and they provide a level of guidance and management appropriate to the circumstances. They reward team behavior and foster a team atmosphere in the workplace.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com