Technical Publications Specialist
- - 3621A - Admin-EMS-Administrative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
- Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
- Advise PHI Air Medical Management and subject matter experts on the proper methods of publishing their documents
- Develop and institute well-organized and structured methods for document handling'to include styling, authoring, revising, reviewing, and distributing company documents and publications in an increasingly prevalent digital format
- Review and edit documents in collaboration with PHI Air Medical Management and subject matter experts to ensure that they are grammatically sound, technically concise, and follow structure and styling rules set forth by the publications department.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce various workflows for document review and approval
- Collaborate with manufacturers, vendors, PHI management and regulatory agencies to procure and verify the status of all required documents
- Assist managers and directors in achieving their goals for the successful management and distributions of required documents
- Assist managers in the design of documents and forms'to include the organizational layout of text, graphics, and objects
- Produce and distribute special documents and projects within and external to the company in paper and digital media
- Promote and maintain a productive, safe work environment
- Responsible for Managing Safety Management activities within his/her assigned area.
- Enforcing company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School Diploma or equivalent required – College degree in Journalism, Computer Sciences, or related field preferred
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an emphasis on technical writing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat – Experience with SharePoint, other Adobe products, HTML, cascading stylesheets (CSS) and graphic arts production preferred
- Background in aviation strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug test and background screen
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com