Systems Support Supervisor
- - 3621A - Admin-EMS-Administrative
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to lead a small support team as a part of our greater IT organization. This individual must be a self-starter, show initiative and have the desire and ability to coach and mentor their employees. This requires the ability to create and document new processes and procedures on a regular basis as well continue building a knowledge base for the entire team.
- Must be dependable and organized, with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Must be calm and reassuring with a positive mental attitude
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team.
- Ability to listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work independently, evaluate priorities and respond in a challenging and dynamic environment
- 5 & 2
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience, supervisor experience plus 3-5 years' work experience.
- Technical certifications, related degree or equivalent experience required.
- Teamwork, multi-tasking, and excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Windows, Server & Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 & 2013
- Dell desktops, laptops, and servers
- PC & Laptop Imaging (ghosting)
- Active Directory/Security and permissions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both management as well as end users.
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills
- Experience and proficiency with technologies in use, or comparable technologies.
- Mentor, coach and train employees to learn, lead, excel and grow.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Identify and document operational efficiency processes and standards.
- Perform annual employee evaluations.
- Recruit, hire, train and termination as need arises.
- Regular Pay Scale Applies
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media