IFR Pilot - London, KY
- - 3231P - Pilots-OPS-London KY-EMS
- London, KY, USA
- Full Time 7&7
- Paid time off, Parental leave, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs, Retirement benefits or accounts, Education assistance or tuition reimbursement, Gym memberships or discounts, Employee discounts
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- EC135 SPIFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- Successful applicant will function and be paid as Captain, VFR until upgrade to SPIFR (6 - 12 months)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- Schedule 7/7, Day of week the base changes schedules, and schedule change may be required
- Successful applicant must live within one hour drive of the base.
- Qualified on VE7A Certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- EC135 Qualified and Current Preferred
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Demonstrated Internal and External Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com