Specialist, Systems Support
- - 3629S - Admin-AMG IT-EMS Mgmt-SG&A
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time 5&2
- Must be dependable and organized, with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Must be calm and reassuring with a positive mental attitude
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team.
- Ability to listen to customers and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds independently and up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work independently, evaluate priorities and respond in a challenging and dynamic environment
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Excellent customer service in person and over the phone.
- Technical certifications, related degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Teamwork, multi-tasking, and excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Windows, Server & Active Directory
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Professional 2010 & 2013
- Dell desktops, laptops, and printers
- PC & Laptop Imaging (ghosting)
- TCP/IP, Exchange
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both management as well as end users.
- Superior organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills.
- Analyzes problems and provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software and systems.
- Acts as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, and operating systems, and resolves issues.
- Determines whether the problem is caused by hardware, software or system and provides the resolution or escalates to the next level or vendor for repair or replacement.
- Calls software and hardware vendors to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, bugs, defects, warranty issues and device malfunctions.
- Schedules vendor repair for warrantied items, and oversees work and resolution for device.
- Installs hardware, software and updates for all users.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
PHI Air Medical https://phiairmedical.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media